Highly effective beta-hydroxy acid used for superficial peeling and pore cleansing. Use in conjuction with BENEV Glycolic Exfoliating Gel 7.5% for maximum results.
Apply a small amount with gauze pad to cleansed, dry skin, using a mild buffing action. Leave on 30 seconds-3 minutes, depending on tolerance. Rinse with tepid water. Use once a day or as directed by a physician on face and neck, avoiding the eye area. When using alpha- or beta- hydroxy acids, sufficient sun protection should be applied before going outdoors.
Salicylic acid 2.0%
- Eliminates excessive cellular buildup
- Removes debris from clogged pores
- Effective against blackheads and whiteheads
- Triggers cell regeneration and skin rejuvenation
- Improves acne-prone skin
- Antimicrobial action
- Decreases fine lines, smooths skin, evens pigmentation, and reduces pore size with regular use
- Optimal pH range ensures superior effectiveness